Pages

No Fingers On Her Right Hand, But Plays the Piano Nonetheless!

It's amazing the capacity of the human courage or the pure talent (born with it)... actually I'm not quite sure what to call it. Anyhow, in a recent blog post, there was this amazing video of a young Chinese girls who plays the Piano amazingly well.



But most importantly, she has no fingers on her right hand!. She was playing on stage for a TV show it seems, anyhow, although I'm not an expert in these instruments... but according to experts, achieve her level of play would take several years to cultivate.

But it is said that it's been no more than three years since she first started using a piano!. Darn amazing or what!. You're totally awesome than me... there I said it, what a great way to start my day, thank you, way to go girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment